Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Art Exhibit

So I'm starting to get a little bit excited. This weekend I am entering 3 art pieces into a local art exhibit. Its my first art exhibit ever. This isn't a competition and there are no prizes or anything. The exhibition is going to be held at the First Presbyterian Church in Cookeville, TN.
The exhibit is open to members of the church to showcase their art, skills and talents.
For more info on the congregational exhibit, click here.

I will be entering 3 art pieces:


Inner Crux
Acrylics on Canvas


Bertie the Purse Junkie
Mixed Media: Acrylics, Paper, Glitter, Glaze, Ephemera on Canvas

Text says: she adored them all. big ones. little ones. ones with matching wallets. and especially shiny new ones. she couldn't help being a purse junkie. that's who she was.


Right Where You Should Be
Zentangle - Pen & Ink on Watercolor Paper

Thanks for looking and hopefully I will be able to get some better pictures of my work after they've been hung in the gallery.

Hugs!

Mary Beth

No comments: